CasaOS v0.4.4-2 is now available!
We are excited to introduce CasaOS v0.4.4-2, which includes important changes and fixes based on the valuable feedback we've received from our community. We are incredibly grateful for the support of our community and warmly welcome your ongoing feedback. You can provide your feedback here: CasaOS Feedback
Here are the highlights of CasaOS v0.4.4-2:
- CasaOS Appstore: You can now manually set the Docker image version to "Latest" when importing a customized app that is already in the CasaOS Appstore. This means that when you update the app, it will still be the "latest" version you have set.
- OneDrive Integration: We've added support for OneDrive integration, allowing users to directly access and manage files on OneDrive within the CasaOS system.
CasaOS v0.4.4-2 Changelog:
- CasaOS Appstore: Manually setting the Docker image version to "Latest" will ensure that when you update the app, it remains at the "latest" version you have set. (#1274)
- CasaOS-UI: A Frosted Glass Effect has been added to the main interface card.
- CasaOS-UI: The latest notifications on the main interface will now be displayed first.
- CasaOS-Files: Support for binding OneDrive.
- CasaOS-CLI: Added help content for configuring global variables in casaos-cli. (#1312)
CasaOS-UI: Resolved an issue where the CasaOS favicon icon was not displayed in the Safari browser. (#1056)
CasaOS-UI: Fixed the display issue of toolbars at the bottom of the mobile browser in Chinese. (#1286)
CasaOS-UI: Fixed the problem where the tutorial link could not be displayed when less than 20% of the system disk storage remained.
CasaOS-UI: Fixed an issue where clicking on an existing container did not respond.
CasaOS-UI: Fixed an issue where the network widget displayed incorrectly when there was no physical NIC in a virtual machine environment.
CasaOS-AppStore: Fixed an issue where the app store would not load due to an error in the definition of individual apps. (#1338)
CasaOS-AppStore: Fixed an issue where terminals could not be accessed in the application configuration. (#1316)
CasaOS-AppStore: Resolved an issue that caused all apps to crash when they didn't have a configuration. (#1343)
With this update, we aim to enhance the user-friendliness of CasaOS and continue to enrich application scenarios to provide a smarter and more convenient life experience. We sincerely thank you for your support and feedback. Our team is committed to continuously improving our products, so stay tuned for future releases.
The CasaOS Team